Construction Draw Payment Inspections
CPM Real Estate Inspections, Inc. (CPMREI) provides construction draw inspection services to privately funded project owners, banks, and other financial institutions. On-site inspections can be conducted on a monthly basis or as each draw request is presented to us. Each request will include an on-site inspection to walk the site with the project superintendent to verify to the private investor or lending institution the appropriate release of construction funds.
CPMREI inspections are performed by Florida State Licensed Architects and Engineers that evaluate the accuracy of the draw request.
CPMREI Construction Draw Payment Inspection Reports include the following information based on each visit to the construction site:
- General description of the project
- Current status of the construction process
- Updates on completion schedule/timeline
- Quality of work/site conditions/concerns
- Change orders
- Stored material
- Verification of permits, licenses, and insurance or bonding for the project and contractor
- Payment recommendations based on the contractors draw request reconciled with actual work performed and completed to date
- Job site pictures with descriptive comments